Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spam At A Whole New Level


I often get these anonymous comments to blog posts that are long archived. They are in appalling English but I do enjoy the challenge of working out what they're trying to say. They never make it on to the actual blog as they get shunted into the spam file immediately on entry. I see them on my email inbox which notifies me of all new comments.

The thing to do is delete them pronto and never, never, never click on the link where it says 'here's my page:' I don't  know what would happen if I did but I'd never risk it. (I've disabled the link below btw.) However, this one made me laugh.

After praising my webmaster skills profusely he then offers his webpage which, apparently, with one click, gives you more than I could ever arrange on my little blog...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "First Proper Playdate":

you are truly a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing.
It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a magnificent task on this subject!
Here is my page : get laid

P.S. This is not how I celebrated my birthday last night but I forgot to take my camera with me so I have no evidence.

12 comments:

  1. hilarious, I get them too. A very happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MLM - I thank them for helping my rank numbers.

      Delete
  2. That's so funny. I get a lot of spam from Russia- if I ever go to visit I will thank the visitors to my blog from there who have boosted my numbers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, as long as you never click on anything they send then they are doing you a favour.

      Delete
  3. Hey Mrs, Hippy Happy Birthday.
    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fabulous celebration. This post made me laugh, the spam comments are just ridiculous aren't they. Recently I had a very badly spelled one telling me I would get more readers if I paid more attention to my spelling and grammar! Linking to a rip off Louis Vuitton site of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I expect I will have to blog about it but it was a very low-key celebration. Don't you just love it when the spammers try to give advice - not.

      Delete
  5. Ha! Must check my own spam box for entertainment like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, let me know if it works ;o).

      Delete