Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's That Time Of Year Again

I am more or less in the same situation I was in this time last year when I wrote: Defeated By Passover Cleaning. Obviously we are going to stay with my family for the duration as staying here didn't really work for us. Remember the Seder Night fiasco of two years ago? I'm renting out my apartment again so all of this post applies: Holiday Letting Your Home. And of course we're not walking to London so there'll be quite a bit of this post going on (although DD is older now so much of it won't be going on): Flying Alone With A Baby Or Toddler. 



If you think this post is a bit of a cop-out, you'd be absolutely right. However, I have included some amusing comics from Google Images.



Wishing you all a Wonderful Passover and/or Easter. I'll see you in three weeks!



Rachel xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I hate cleaning as you've probably guessed. Going away should save you from it but I assume you have to do it for the people renting your place.

    I am a clutter bug so that would be a big task and ask for me.

    Love the cartoons - in particular the last one LOL.

    Hope you are well and see you on the other side.

    Liska
    @NewMumOnline

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and a wonderful Pesach with your family.
    Gillyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's housework ;-) good luck and enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Passover, and have a wonderful time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Passover, safe flights and enjoy your trip home :-)

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing your voice in the blogosphere. Hope you are having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remove my Moses as a lifeguard cartoon. It is copyrighted. Or you can contact me for the license fee to keep it up.
    I'm at cartoonist89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss the London word in the 1st paragraph the last time I visited this post?
    Liska x

    ReplyDelete