Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm having a bit of a mojo problem this end. Meanwhile it's Rosh Hashana on Wednesday and not even a fantastic new song to share. (Believe me, I've trawled You Tube and last year was amazing in comparison).

So I wish you all Shana Tova Umetuka (a sweet and good year) and leave you with my favourite song from last year (up from #3). Love the message - it also works for embracing the new academic/work year even if it's not your religious new year. For more Rosh Hashana music go to the Rosh Hashana Countdown.

See you next year!

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - and it hope it brings your mojo back ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Shana Tova to you too MumB. And Hag Sameah! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! New Year = New Mojo ;-)

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazzy. I think things are already turning as we've had a lovely time with good friends over the festival.

      Delete
  4. Happy new year lovely, hope this is a good one for you both, xx

    ReplyDelete