|This is where we were when I passed a million views.|
Gan Garoo in the Beit She'an Valley
But it's June 1st and I'm back. Not just back but really back. I missed blogging. I'd hate certain events of the past month not to be recorded on the blog. I also met a few people at a recent wedding who said they follow the blog and enjoy reading about our life. So I'm committing to a daily blog for the month of June. I know that's easy to say on a lazy Saturday morning after a good long night's sleep. However, it's what I want to do so I'm giving it a go.
Whilst I was snoozing, this blog passed the one million views mark. I'd been waiting for it for a couple of months. I was eagerly anticipating the bells and whistles when it happened. I was looking forward to blogging about it. Then it happened during the weekend we were away, and so I missed it. Oh well, I'm telling you now. And actually, so what? It's not about the numbers, it's about the words, right?
So back on topic. Here are a list of my Reasons 2B Cheerful for this week. I'm joining the linky, after several weeks of missing it (sorry I flaked out on you Becky). For the month of June it's over at Mich's Mummy from the Heart.
1. I finished that big work project and sent it in, did all the editing they asked for, and hopefully I can just sit back and wait to be paid for it now.
2. I'm back blogging with enthusiasm. I lost my blogging mojo there for a while but it's back.
3. The blog passed the 1,000,000 views mark!
4. June is the final push before the Summer Holidays. I don't care that I have two degrees and earn less than a... a ... another person who left school at 16 and did something more lucrative. I have July and August. And in fact, college teaching is only from October to mid- June so I'm laughing. Now don't get me wrong - I work over the summer. I run online summer courses. But it's flexible work and most of it at home. I chose time over money and I'm good with that choice.
5. I lost almost a stone in weight in May. Final weigh-in tomorrow morning. I did intermittent fasting. More about that tomorrow.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week.