|Filofax: the ultimate Listography master.|
This week's list is five of your favourite blog posts.
It was hard making the selection. It took time as I got caught up in reading old posts I have loved. There were also some posts that could be deleted with the passage of time. Many photos and video clips have disappeared if they were copied from other sites. I've learned only to use my own photos.
I really ought to go back and edit this whole blog but with 766 posts, it's not something I could quickly do while waiting for the eggs to boil.
1. This was a fun post. A tongue in cheek guide to blogging. Everything you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Surprisingly, the whole competitive side of blogging and the stats has faded into irrelevance for me (as I know it has for many of us veteran bloggers). But there are a million new and more professional bloggers out there who will find this to be essential reading.
The Blogging Charter
2. Another of my favourite linkies for a while was The 100 Word Challenge. Each week we received a prompt from Julia's Place and we had to write 100 words on the subject. This one was re-writing a Christmas carol from the Woman's point of view.
Not So Silent Night
3. I just like this one. A bit of nostalgia.
The Sound of Music and Me
4. It had the makings of a best seller. It was so obvious. But unfortunately it had to be scrapped due to it being based on a pack of lies and fakery.
Why The Downton Diet Won't Work
5. I'm still hoping that Filofax will choose me to be a Filofax Ambassador or whatever people who get sent brand new Malden Filofaxes in soft aubergine leather are called. Meanwhile, this is a personal history of my lifelong love affair with Filofax.
Thanks for this Kate and Happy 6th Blogiversary!