Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits 26: Almost Six

1
DD (trying on my sandals): Why don't you wear these anymore?
Me: Because it's too cold. I need to put them away for the winter.
DD: No, you mean you need to put them away for the summer!
(Now I'm not sure which one of us is right.)

2
DD (waking up in my bed with my radio-alarm on): Turn that music off, it's going right up my ears.

3
DD: It's a good thing the tooth fairy knows I like sticker books. How lucky!

4
DD: Do you know you can dance sitting down?
ME: Yes I think you can.
DD: Yes, it's for when you don't want to waste too much energy so you can dance sitting in your chair.
Me: Good to know. Thanks.
DD: You're welcome.

5
DD: Some of the songs in the films are my favourite.
Me (thinking of songs from Mary Poppins or The Sound of Music): Which songs are your favourite?
DD: Something from Shrek 2.
Me (thinking of Halleluia and I'm A Believer, etc.): Sing it to me.
DD: (wiggling her hips and arms in the air): I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt!
Me (!@#$%):



2 comments:

  1. All DD's comments made me smile; the last one made me break out laughing — I can just picture her demonstrating!

    ReplyDelete