Only 5!? Oh ok then.
1. Crisps. I sometimes stop on my way home and buy a big packet all for me. Then I have to take the rubbish out before collecting DD from Kindergarten - she'd want to know who had eaten all those crisps without giving her any, for sure.
2. Candy Crush, Papa Pear, and Farm Heroes. I've limited myself to three computer game sagas as I can see it being about as dangerous as taking drugs. The fact that I can limit myself to just the three suggests I still have some control, no? You need more than one on the go as, if you play via facebook, they make you take rests when you run out of lives. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get a full quota of 5 lives back and I do try not to bother my friends with requests too much - only if I'm desperate. (Tip - if you change the date on your computer to a day ahead, your lives replenish and then you can change it back. Clever eh?)
3. Going to bed at 7pm. I do it about once a week. DD gets into my bed with me. She reads to me from her reading books and then I read to her. Then she snuggles up to me while I read my book. DD's better than a hot water bottle or an electric blanket. She falls asleep fairly quickly and I read until I feel sleepy myself. I'm usually asleep by 9pm.
4. A bottle of wine. All by myself. All for me. Ok, it does take me four days to drink it as I'll only have one glass of an evening. I may not have a car to drive but you have to be sober when you're the responsible adult in the house. And actually, one glass is enough. Gone are the days when I could drink 2 or 3 glasses of wine and still stink thraight.
5. Escape To The Country. My mum tapes them and saves them up for me. We usually only go to England once a year so that's 52 episodes over a two week holiday. No problem! What are the nights for when Grandma gets up to make breakfast for your 5 year old? I seriously need to re-examine my lifestyle, maybe I need to be looking for a cottage to renovate in Warwickshire or Herefordshire (both cheaper than Gloustershire don't you know). But how do you choose your shire? So much countryside and only one life.
So there you have it, my 5 guilty pleasures. The linky is with Anya this week (Older Single Mum). Go and have a nosy at everyone else's secret indulgences.