I saw these on facebook and I just had to try it. So after I'd bullied Big Chief Recipeshed to make this week's theme cooking for kids I set out to design a recipe especially for teenagers.
1. Give each teenager a sausage and ask them to imagine that the sausage is their worst enemy. You may employ some group discussion in order to share and empathise, etc...
2. Hand out sticks of dried spaghetti. Explain the concept of voodoo and voodoo dolls in particular.
3. Stick the enemies through with spaghetti pins.
4. Put the voodoo sausages into a
cauldron pot of boiling water and watch them boil to death until the pasta is cooked.
5. Serve and eat. Good topics for conversation over dinner would be; the satisfaction of revenge or cannibalism by proxy.
6. Sit back and wait for bad news. This could take several days or even weeks.
Disclaimer 1. My kitchen really is meat free. I used Tivall vegetarian sausages.
Disclaimer 2. For a real children's treat read about my vegetable nugget pancakes.
Disclaimer 3. For a really funny recipe read The Whisky Lovers' Christmas Fruit Cake.